Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Neighbour,please~

     HEY ASSHOLES!!!! I do not really mind if your voice is as good as the sound of the angels above, but the truth is you are not!! so please keep your mouth shut!!!!

      This was what i wanted to shout to my neighbourS who live next door to me. Damn crazy, their shouting were worst than those in the psychiatric hospitals. I just found my urge to study my biology for the big exam 2mrw n suddenly i hear few idiots was singing in the worst tone n the most terrible as well as the most annoying pitch i have ever heard!! This is exactly why i hate Malay rock songs. Disturbing is the precise word to describe it, especially when it's sung by lunatics like my neighbours.

      Thank God it stopped a few minutes ago,now i found my piece. I was so regretful as i even shouted at my mum because she yelled at me. Well,siapa suruh? I was watching Pokemon Black And White episode 45 instead of burying my head in the books. Sorry mama, please forgive my rudeness.

      Gotta go n have my "war"..bb

1 comment:

JangSeulBear said...

LOL "well, siapa suruh?" LDM! XD