Thursday, November 24, 2011

24th November 2011

     My sister came back this evening..wow!! she brought a lot of buah tangan balik eh..a whole luggage full of goodies for my mum, dad, n me..lets see: sport shoe(yeay!!!now i have the proper shoe to go to the gym!!!), all kinds of chocolates, tit-bits, shirts, shorts, trousers, soap(huh?!), even brief=四角裤 for me..the cloth is so soft n comfy!!haha..

      I've been borrowing internet line from my neighbour which i have no idea who,now my sister is rampas-ing the line with me using her HP laptop..given by her ex-bf,which is stupid coz i'll nvr giv a laptop to a girlfriend whom i'm gonna break in the end..

     Now,i've been skipping my studies 4 3 whole days n i think i really gonna die if i dont starts soon..MY stpm already started n i have few more heavy subjects to go..

     HELP!!!!!!!!!!(well, at least i have some chocolate to be annihilated with..Yummy~~~)

No comments: